Head of Product Marketing, Institutional
Marketing & Communications, Product
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come build the future with us now!
About the Opportunity
Imagine being at the forefront of the future of crypto, enabling individuals to seamlessly enter the crypto economy. As a marketing leader, you'll have the opportunity to craft the narrative, value proposition, and go-to-market strategy for institutional trading products and tools at a world-leading crypto platform. It's an exciting time to be in the industry, and your work will play a role in driving the growth and adoption of decentralized technology.
About the team:
The Institutional Product Marketing Director sits within the Global Product Marketing team, which brings our product’s story to market. We directly impact the business by working closely with Product, Business, Client Support, and fellow Marketing teams to turn value propositions into compelling messages for clients and prospects, driving acquisition, engagement, and retention.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Strategic Marketing Leadership: Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy focusing on OKX's institutional product offerings to drive adoption, engagement, and growth.
- Product Positioning: Craft compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with institutional clients, leveraging market insights and customer research.
- Go-To-Market Execution: Oversee the execution of marketing campaigns, including go-to-market strategies for new products and features tailored for the institutional market.
- Thought Leadership: Represent the organization through speaking engagements, conference participation, media interviews, and authored articles. Establish thought leadership and elevate industry discourse as a crypto-focused executive.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with product, sales, and client support teams to ensure a cohesive user experience and product messaging.
- Product Feedback Loops: Establish and manage a feedback loop with institutional users to gather insights and drive product enhancements.
- Market Research: Lead market research activities to understand industry trends, competitor strategies, and client needs.
What We Look For In You
- Experience: Product marketing experience with a significant focus on institutional clients within the fintech or cryptocurrency sectors.
- Leadership: Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams and drive marketing initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Financial Markets Knowledge: In-depth understanding of financial markets, trading principles, and investment strategies. This includes familiarity with various financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities, and derivatives.
- Marketing Expertise: Strong knowledge of direct, digital, and content marketing with the ability to articulate complex products to a diverse audience.
- Communication and Influence: Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to influence strategy and articulate complex products to a diverse audience.
- External Engagement and Thought Leadership Experience: Proven ability to represent an organization through public speaking, conference/panel participation, and media engagement. Track record of developing thought leadership through speaking opportunities. Experience participating in crypto and/or traditional finance industry events as an invited speaker or panelist. Strong communication skills with media training. Comfortable acting as a public face and voice of the organization.
- Market Analysis: Demonstrated proficiency in conducting market research, competitive analysis, and trend forecasting in the digital asset space.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!