Team Lead, Customer Service (Portuguese Speaker)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
- Overseeing Customer Service Operations, including monitoring and reporting metrics such as customer satisfaction score, productivity, response speed, and any metric that affects the service quality.
- Ensure good quality of services and strict adherence to processes.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders and support teams to ensure best-in-class customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing).
- Day to day responsibilities include:
- Ensuring daily operation runs smoothly and timely reports to stakeholders during incidents
- Provide performance monitoring of KPIs, identify trends and issues in Service quality.
- Conduct weekly/monthly performance reviews with customer service agents.
- Coordinate with the L&D team to conduct ad-hoc pieces of training, and/or re-training.
- Conduct process update/improvement projects and workshops.
- Timely communicate business updates, policy changes, and any relevant information to stakeholders.
- Planning customer service agent's monthly schedules while managing daily shrinkages
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience of at least 3 years in leading a team in a call center environment.
- Experience leading large (>15 members) and diverse teams.
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching, and people management practices.
- Strong planning and interpersonal skills as well as process-driven and detail-oriented personality.
- A team player with the ability to work in a cross-functional environment and to lead complex operational initiatives.
- Fluency (Verbal & Written) in English & Portuguese/Spanish
- Enthusiastic in new technologies with a strong desire to adopt technologies to improve organization effectiveness & business processes.
- Willingly to work according to given schedule to support 24x7 operations.
- Display ownership and accountability for offering solutions to benefit our customers and the business
- Working knowledge of CRM tools, such as Zendesk.
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer and others applications like GA.
- Flexible in working in shifts when required.
- Familiar with crypto/finance-technology industry.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Yearly Bonus
- Work remotely
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.