Senior Product Manager, Content Growth
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. As one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges, OKX uses innovative blockchain technology to redefine the financial ecosystem. With millions of global users and an array of diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools, we strive to empower everyone to explore the world of crypto.
About the Team
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be part of the fast-growing content growth product team in driving global organic growth.
- Develop strategy and vision for best-in-class SEO solutions and our "Learn" content product.
- Manage the "Learn" product, assist with user conversion, solve user queries, and achieve superior results in user growth (SEO) and conversion rate through high-quality product.
- Work with different stakeholders to increase the globalization coverage of our Learn content.
- Use Contentful to enhance "Learn" and other SEO pages, collect requirements from multiple stakeholders and prioritize their significance.
- Define product roadmap, success metrics and lead execution, delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Work closely with our high-performing engineering team to develop quality products and services.
- To work on all on-site, off-site, tech SEO improvements to boost the SEO traffic together with the team.
What We Look For In You:
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Solid understanding of the full product development lifecycle and business, ability to write high-quality PRD.
- Proven project management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with content, design, engineering teams to resolve any project obstacles.
- Experience in user-end products, understanding growth logic, various growth indicators, and how to communicate with the design team.
- Strong self-learning, logical thinking ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with global teams
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of SEO, including on-page optimization, and content optimization
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (e.g. engineering, statistics, business, marketing)
Nice to Have
- Advanced experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, GSC, Ahrefs, Similarweb)
- Experience in technical SEO, off-page SEO, and media platform and ranking sites relationships management
- Experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain industry, with a strong understanding of crypto trading, web3 products and market dynamics
- Competitive total compensation.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents.
- More benefits to be revealed throughout the process!