Lead / Senior Product Designer - Dex
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
OKX will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require OKX's sponsorship of a visa.
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
Our mission is to help the next billion people experience the future of finance. We’re looking for Lead / Senior Product Designers to help define the future of our products, set strategies, and develop a culture of excellent user experience in all areas where we interact with customers.
OKX is building mobile-first products and features that cater to retail investors as we evolve the business beyond the core trader customer base. We have made it easier to buy and sell crypto and provide access to passive income earning opportunities, but we need to continue innovating and rounding out the retail offering. OKX is seeking a Product Designer to join us on this quest to make crypto accessible to everyone.
As a Product Designer on the Experience team, you will own the core transaction workflows, display of data and key features from strategy through to execution. You will craft experiences based on research, data and insights that delight millions of customers worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and help refine core transaction workflows, display of data and key features from strategy through to execution. Join a highly collaborative team and realize autonomy, ownership, and a significant impact across our products reaching millions of customers worldwide. You will work with the cross-functional Product & Engineering teams to deliver the best experiences for our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Synthesize needs from Product, Engineering, and Marketing into comprehensive design deliverables, ensuring design is front-of-mind throughout the product development process
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Support the product development process with wireframes, user flows, journey maps, high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, and evaluative research
- Partner with cross-functional peers within Product and Engineering in Asia and internationally to define initiatives and create thoughtful solutions—representing design and being the voice for the user throughout the product lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with UX Research, UX Writing, Brand, and Product leadership to shape the overall design vision of your area of ownership
- Consistently elevate the quality of the design by soliciting feedback from peers and stakeholders through formal Design Reviews, presentations and by facilitating design thinking workshops
- Mentor other designers throughout the organization on craft, quality, experience, and processes.
- Work with data, whether qualitative or quantitative to make informed design decisions
What We Look For In You
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience in a Product Design, Interaction Design, or UX Design role - Must have
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, as well as the ability to explain ideas and advocate for design decisions - Must have
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of Designers, Product Manager, Engineers, UX Writers, and Researchers
- Familiarity designing for multiple platforms including native and responsive design
- Deep knowledge and application of customer-centric thinking and user centered design methodologies to ensure experiences are accessible and based on customer needs
- Expertise with facilitating discussions and/or workshops to help foster alignment, influence product goals and requirements and generate ideas
- Comfortable facilitating design thinking workshops or design sprints with peers, stakeholders, and leadership - Good to have
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through incredible, beautiful, intuitive designs
- Strong information architecture knowledge
- Strong understanding of experimentation and moderated research techniques using qualitative or quantitative data to inform and measure the impact of the work
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience designing for Fintech, Investment platforms, or Crypto products
- Experience working with global teams across offices and timezones
- A desire to mentor cross-functional peers and evangelize for great design
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!