Sr Product Manager, Risk
Who We Are
- Drive risk product / business of OKX to world-class, align risk product development with business and risk strategy so that financial losses, customer experience and business growth are well balanced
- Oversee fraud risk management across our portfolio of fiat payment products; develop and implement risk strategies and processes to proactively prevent and detect fraud, including ACH and bank transfer fraud, account takeovers, and card transaction fraud
- Evaluate and implement cutting-edge fraud detection technologies and tools to enhance our fraud prevention capabilities
- Define and monitor all levels of metrics to measure the success of the product and utilize data insights for risk product
- Hands-on ability to extract & analyze data using SQL & Python
- Promote a data-driven culture within the department with value-added data analysis and timely management of information;
- Establish effective cross-functional relationships with Product, Customer Service, Business Intelligence, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development to build and operationalize robust risk solutions to address emerging business issues.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or other quantitative discipline. Bachelor’s degree with significant relevant experience will be considered.
- Product management experience in the fraud risk space with past experience in AI and machine learning.
- 5+ years of fraud analytics experience in financial services or FinTechs
- Establishes and maintains effective performance tracking; identify improvement opportunity, form hypothesis, proposes, designs and implements tests to drive strategy enhancement and optimization;
- Experience with risk/data analytics, tools, and concepts, Risk Rule Engines, Risk Modeling, Identity Verification, etc.;
- High proficiency delving into the technical product, system and implementation details. Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs; willing to roll up sleeves and design scalable and extensible solutions
- Data oriented - identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon impact metrics. Experience identifying KPIs and working with engineering and analytics on instrumentation and monitoring
- Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver complex projects with multiple dependencies and constraints in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed.
- Crypto/Blockchain experience;
- ACH / Cards Fraud Strategy experience;
- Passion for Bitcoin, crypto, Defi and blockchain technology
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.