Product Manager Director - Risk
Who We Are
- Drive risk product / business of OKX to world-class, align risk product development with business and risk strategy so that financial losses, customer experience and business growth are well balanced
- Deeply understand typical and new risk scenarios and design risk strategies and models, implement together with the engineering team
- Oversee the design, development and management of real-time systems to significantly increase automation rate and model iteration efficiency
- Define and monitor all levels of metrics to measure the success of the product and utilize data insights for risk product
- Plan, organize, and deliver new fraud risk products and features to the market. Support other global product launches and ongoing product adoption
- Understand financial and operational inefficiencies related to fraud and optimize processes and systems to improve them
- Drive strategic alignment across other teams to ensure cohesive product functionality and value proposition
- Stay informed of the overall market landscape, fraud risk and compliance implications, and fraud industry best practices
- Build a strong risk product team, evaluate people and lead the team with great leadership.
- Product management experience in the fraud risk space with past experience in AI and machine learning. Rich experience of team management.
- Experience designing and building fraud and risk systems - implementing fraud risk best practices with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Working in a fast paced environment, with competing resources and priorities. Ability to navigate through ambiguity to advocate for resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for Product Development, Engineering, Design and Marketing
- High proficiency delving into the technical product, system and implementation details. Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs; willing to roll up sleeves and design scalable and extensible solutions
- Data oriented - identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon impact metrics. Experience identifying KPIs and working with engineering and analytics on instrumentation and monitoring
- Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver complex projects with multiple dependencies and constraints in a highly dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Passion for Bitcoin, crypto, Defi and blockchain technology
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.