Principal Product Manager, Trading Infrastructure
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. As one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges, OKX uses innovative blockchain technology to redefine the financial ecosystem. With millions of global users and an array of diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools, we strive to empower everyone to explore the world of crypto.
About the Team
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design the crypto asset trading products of spot, margin, futures, perpetual swap and options, including the back-end service, user experience and new business mode, participating the whole life cycle of products from establishment to launch;
- Provide the short and medium-term product iteration plan and RoadMap based on the life cycle characteristics of the product, competition environment and resource structure.
- Collect product feedback from internal and external sources, optimize the product plan through qualitative or quantitative analysis methods;
- Monitor the project progress and coordinate with developers, designers, market team, operation team and other departments.
- Conduct the analysis of competing products and industry trends, and transform the valuable analysis to product iteration plan.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree or above;
- Have a strong interest in trading, blockchain and the financial industry;
- Possess rigorous logical thinking, excellent teamwork awareness and communication skills, and be able to organize and coordinate resources to solve problems and achieve goals between different departments;
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, responsible to users and the team;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Proficient in English language, Chinese Language is an added bonus but not a requirement (to work cross functionally with the tech team).
Nice to Have
- Experience in designing or trading financial products such as stocks, funds, forex, futures, options is preferred;
- Having in-depth insight based on data analysis, with extensive experience using Excel, SQL, Python and other tools for data processing and analysis is preferred;
- 2 years or more back-end product design experience is preferred
- Competitive total compensation.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents.
- More benefits to be revealed throughout the process!