Software Engineer - Java/Python (Liquidity Management - DeFi Services)
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
About Quant Platform:
Quant Platform provides cutting-edge technology that covers all aspects of crypto trading. We build low-latency connectivity to global crypto venues, strategy services for automated pricing and trading bots, high-frequency data capturing and analysis, and state-of-art micro frontend for trading management.
If you are a strong technologist who is excited about the potentials of crypto trading,
interested in fully-automated algo bots, we should talk.
About The Role:
We are looking for a developer who has a keen interest in developing trading algos and tackling unique challenges in the DeFi paradigm, propelling and blurring the line between DeFi and centralized venues.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead and work on a greenfield DeFi trading platform, research and identify key opportunities in market-making/arbitraging based on our proprietary trading technology
- Work closely with engineers and strategists on researching and developing trading strategies and alpha in the DeFi space
- Apply technical skills in automating trading and building connectivity to DEX/CEX venues
- Be creative and be able to identify technical gap and improve workflow efficiency, coverage and quality of our solution
What We Look For In You:
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background
- Solid understanding of blockchain, smart contract technology and crypto economics
- Strong knowledge of programming in a language like Python, solidity, Java, nodejs, Typescript
- Good knowledge of DeFi ecosystem (AMM Dexs, Lending protocols) and their econometrics
- Understanding of best practices like test-driven development, CI/CD
- (Nice to have) Experience with quantitative finance and/or crypto products
- (Nice to have) Experience using TheGraph, graphQL, web3py, brownie, apeWorx, web3j, Hardhat/Truffle, web3.js, ethers.js, rust
- (Nice to have) Knowledge of data analysis in data-frames, pandas
- (Nice to have) Experience working with systematic trading or high frequency trading