Senior Product Manager, ZK Dex Risk Control
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. As one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges, OKX uses innovative blockchain technology to redefine the financial ecosystem. With millions of global users and an array of diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools, we strive to empower everyone to explore the world of crypto.
About The Team
At OKX's Web3 product team, we enable users to connect to the DeFi world through a multi-chain EVM compatible, self-custodial wallet experience right from our OKX superapp. OKX's Web 3 platform is a secure interface for managing digital assets within the Web3 multi-chain wallet, provides real-time liquidity by aggregating across DEXs, and is committed to building high-quality smart contracts and high-yield products. Our Web 3 platform is also a major decentralized marketplace, providing aggregated liquidity, including NFTs. Join OKX's Web3 team and embrace the future of Web3 DeFi, leveraging the latest and most cutting-edge technology with us!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for optimizing the underlying logic design of perpetual contracts, spot, leverage, and other financial derivatives.
- Responsible for the core financial logic, trading processes, account systems, clearing rules, risk control rules, refining trading strategies, and enhancing user trading experience for perpetual contracts. Work closely with the team on these aspects.
- Establish and maintain the roadmap for the core product system. Coordinate and implement risk control requirements, core data requirements, liquidity strategy requirements, and output systematic solutions. Work with the development team to implement these solutions.
- Independently handle cross-departmental and complex product logic requirements analysis, continuously optimize and improve the products.
- Cooperate with developers to complete product development, testing, acceptance, release, and other related work for product launch.
- Follow up on user feedback, data analysis, competitor analysis, industry trends, etc., for iterative optimization of the product.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree or above in finance, statistics, mathematics, or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of risk control work experience. Prior experience independently leading the design of perpetual contracts, futures, swaps, and other financial derivatives from scratch is preferred.
- Basic understanding of blockchain (smart contracts), consensus mechanisms, layer-two networks, ZK implementation solutions, and their basic concepts.
- Familiar with risk control modeling methods, model evaluation, and application. Skilled in communication, coordination, strong logical thinking, and a high sense of responsibility.
- Prior experience with international work is preferred.
Nice To Have:
- Proficiency in tech tools like Visio, Xmind, SQL, etc.
- Experience in smart contract development like Solidity
- Experience as a ZK Dex user
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependents
- More that we love to tell you along the process!