Global Head of Fraud Risk Operations
Accounting & Finance, Operations
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come build the future with us now!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute a global fraud risk strategy that aligns with the company's goals and the dynamic nature of the crypto industry. Collaborate and work with Risk Product & Enterprise Risk members on the strategy and support the risk management program/initiatives.
- Operational Excellence: Oversee the day-to-day operational and capacity needs of the fraud risk team, ensuring effective handling and support for escalations. Implement a risk operational excellence program across all front-line functions.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Continuously drive a culture of risk and compliance within the organization. Develop and maintain fraud policies, procedures, and processes supporting new and existing products and services.
- Analytics and Technology: Understands comprehensive risk analytics strategy to identify fraud patterns and behaviors. Drive innovation in risk tools and modeling capabilities, emphasizing automation and process simplification with internal stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Management: Manage relationships with key stakeholders like Compliance, Product Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing, and Finance.
Team Development: Build and mature the global risk operation team. Focus on employee engagement, mentoring, and fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment.
What We Look For In You
- Experience: Extensive leadership experience in Risk, Payment, and Operational roles, preferably in the FinTech or crypto industry.
- Expertise: Proven track record in fraud risk management, operational strategy design, and implementation. Strong capabilities in risk analytics.
- Leadership: Natural coaching and mentoring skills with a commitment to team growth and diversity.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; adaptable to changing priorities.
- Technical Acumen: Familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency landscapes is preferred.
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in Mandarin and English (both verbal and written)
- Education: Bachelor Degree, MBA is an advantage but not mandatory.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!