Senior Program Manager, Talent Development
People & HR, People & HR, Operations
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Talent Development Program Manager to join our organization. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing Talent Development programs that align with the company's objectives. You will play a crucial role in managing the full lifecycle of our most precious assets, our existing and potential talents.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build our talent development capability from the ground up. The outcome of your programs will help OKX scale globally, develop future talent, and result in an engaged and thriving workforce as we continue on our mission of empowering business globally. To be successful in this role, you must understand industry trends and business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. Your programs will generate data-driven recommendations that we will use to improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Talent Strategy: Supporting the evolution and implementation of our Talent Philosophy, competency and skills frameworks and job leveling standards.
- Onboarding: Developing, facilitating, implementing and maintaining companywide onboarding frameworks, content and processes in collaboration with subject matter experts and regional and functional partners.
- Career Development: Overseeing our early career accelerator program to attract, engage, develop, evaluate and retain high performing graduates.
- Evaluation: Optimizing and scaling our promotion and talent review programs in alignment with the Talent Strategy and dynamic business needs.
- Stakeholder Management: Building trust with internal stakeholders, communicating effectively with employees at all levels, promoting the value of talent development initiatives and addressing any concerns or feedback.
What We Look For In You
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships, influence stakeholders and present ideas effectively
- Excellent project and program management skills, including the ability to prioritize, plan and execute multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience with learning and HR technologies as well as work management software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to measuring program effectiveness
- Demonstrated expertise, 4+ years experience in designing and delivering a variety of people programs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Talent Development, Business Administration, or a related field
Nice to Haves
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin given that this role will be in close partnership with internal stakeholders based in Chinese-speaking countries
- Global work experience
- Certification in relevant areas such as talent management, project management, organization development or change management is desirable
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependents
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- The salary range for this position is $140,000 - $180,000
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via OKX internal or external careers site.