Talent Acquisition Business Partner, Product & Engineering
Product, People & HR
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
OKX will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require OKX's sponsorship of a visa.
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
You will be joining a fast paced and global Talent Acquisition team that is committed to discover and engage exceptional talent that propels our company forward. We strive to be the catalyst for building a diverse, high-performing team that reflects OKX's mission to reshape the financial ecosystem. Through strategic sourcing, innovative recruitment practices, and a relentless pursuit of top-tier candidates, we aim to deliver for the evolving needs of our dynamic organization.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as a key advisor to our stakeholders and hiring managers in the product and engineering departments, serving as a Subject Matter Expert for the APAC talent market
- Devise innovative strategies to attract top talent and build a robust pipeline for product and engineering roles
- Take ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a seamless and positive candidate experience
- Drive the internal and external promotion of our Employer Brand
- Conduct thorough market and industry mapping for the assigned portfolios
What We Look For In You
- Demonstrated expertise in direct sourcing and headhunting for product and engineering positions, showcasing ownership of requisitions from initiation to completion
- Proven ability to take initiative, achieve goals, and effectively manage multiple demands across different product and engineering teams and projects
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate key hiring metrics, proposing actionable solutions to enhance the candidate experience and improve pipeline quality
- Proficiency in English and business-level Mandarin, as the role involves collaboration with global, including Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork, stakeholder management, and influencing skills, with an ability to thrive in a multicultural workplace
Nice to Haves
- Confidence in working within a matrixed structure, collaborating on projects across teams and departments to achieve broader hiring and company objectives
- A passion and belief in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!