Senior Specialist, Tools & Technology
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Team
This team is part of the Global Business Service (GBS) Centre, home to specialized teams of operations experts, many with years of first-hand experience across a wide range of industries and sectors. This team supports customers globally through different channels such as live chat, emails, tickets, social media, and many more. We work closely with all our key stakeholders, such as Marketing, Finance, and Payment Operations, to successfully launch various global products while understanding the associated risks and management strategies for business growth.
About the Opportunity
As a Technology and Tools Specialist/Senior Specialist, you will be part of the Technology and Tools team within the GBS organization and responsible for technologies development, management, and 3rd party integrations. You will also work with all levels of stakeholders internally and externally to improve our usage of existing in accordance with company goals.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in managing applications, including day-to-day configuration, feature customization/development, reporting, third-party integration, workflow and trigger setup, monitoring, as well as troubleshooting for internal users. This is a great fit if you are passionate about technology and CX to systematically solve complex problems.
Key Responsibilities: What You'll be Doing:
- Administer core CS tools & technologies including Contact Center solutions, quality management solutions, workforce management solutions and learning management software (LMS)
- Support and communicate with stakeholders including IT/Business Partners as well as external/internal communities for opportunities and or alignment of solution strategy
- Understand and translate business requirements from stakeholders into system configurations
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving business priorities
- Coordinate system integration, upgrades, change requests, deployment, or production support issues to ensure business continuity
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes by leveraging existing or new tools
- Collaborate with operational teams and cross-functional partners to drive efficiency and cross-functional alignment as we build and scale
- Communicate with vendors for new solution deployment and existing system enhancement or upgrades
- Ensure all documentation, processes, and methodologies used, system development and implementation as per industries standards & methodologies
- Provide guidance in IT Process (e.g. Operating Model, Governance, System Development Life Cycle)
- Provide direction and/or guidance in relevant technologies and concepts (e.g. Azure, Cloud Tech, .NET, SAP/ABAP, etc.)
- Perform technical execution of solutions including requirements gathering, blueprinting, development and deployment
Requirements: What We Look For In You
- 3 to 5 years of experiences in system administration or business analysis, preferably in customer service technologies such as service desk, contact center, workforce management, quality management and learning management software
- Strong knowledge & experience in select business processes and in relevant technologies and concepts (e.g. SAP, xAAS, .NET)
- Fast learner and independent thinker
- Comfortable in a rapid changing environment and in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and customer-centric mindset
- Detail-oriented and understand the fundamentals of project management
- Thrive in situations where you can think critically, anticipate issues before they arise and proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to continually raise the bar of execution
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Generous KPI bonus program + Annual Increment).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Yearly Bonus
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.