Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyze and understand the development trend of blockchain field, responsible for market research, data collection and feasibility analysis of blockchain investment projects;
- Follow up global high-quality blockchain investment projects, expand and establish contact information, analyze potential risks, and issue project investment reports.
- Prepare recommended documents for investment projects, prepare investment research reports, feasibility studies and framework agreements, and formulate project implementation plans and action plans;
- Participate in the negotiation of investment projects, establish and maintain good business relationships with partners, investment institutions in the blockchain industry and potential customers;
- Participate in direct or indirect management of investment projects, monitor and analyze the operation and management of investment projects, and timely put forward suggestions for business development and management improvement.
What We Look For In You
- Familiar with investment management and project management related professional knowledge, and can master the application of investment project financial evaluation, performance analysis, industry analysis and other methods.
- At least 3 years working experience, practical experience in investment or related research, participated in complete equity investment project management;
- Proficient in financial knowledge, familiar with investment and financing analysis, risk assessment and various investment and financing processes, understand relevant laws and policies;
- Strong macro-economy, keen insight into the blockchain industry and strong risk control ability;
- Good communication skills in Business English, education background in finance, economics, finance or related majors;
- Study abroad background is preferred, love blockchain industry and have a certain understanding of the industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!