Senior Product Manager, Web3 Wallet
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. As one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges, OKX uses innovative blockchain technology to redefine the financial ecosystem. With millions of global users and an array of diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools, we strive to empower everyone to explore the world of crypto.
About the Opportunity
At OKX's Web3 product team, we enable users to connect to the DeFi world through a multi-chain EVM compatible, self-custodial wallet experience right from our OKX superapp. OKX's Web 3 platform is a secure interface for managing digital assets within the Web3 multi-chain wallet, provides real-time liquidity by aggregating across DEXs, and is committed to building high-quality smart contracts and high-yield products. Our Web 3 platform is also a major decentralized marketplace, providing aggregated liquidity, including NFTs. Join OKX's Web3 team and embrace the future of Web3 DeFi, leveraging the latest and most cutting-edge technology with us!
Web3 Wallet Product Manager
What You'll Be Doing:
- Define and deliver product roadmap to serve the best experience to users while being compliant with required regulations around the world;
- Responsible for the design of core product modules;
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development;
- Follow up the whole process of projects, collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specification, drive global product launches and lead beta programs;
- Plan, organize, and deliver new products and features to the market based on global vision and user experience;
- Competitor analysis and market research, staying informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners.
What We Look For In You:
- Product development experience in products and growth;
- Proficiency in conducting comprehensive blockchain market research to derive valuable product insights and identify emerging trends;
- Related working experience in Crypto Wallet Product and/or DeFi portal product implementation (Crypto investment);
- Familiar with globalization and localization, capable of launching product for global markets;
- Good communication, experimental mindset, team spirit: motivated to initiate and lead in a collaborative team;
- Able to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs, manage product backlogs with a priority mindset;
- Passionate about crypto and blockchain innovations;
- Sharp eyes for good design and user experience.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrency markets;
- Familiar with Crypto Wallet Product and On-chain transaction details;
- Familiar with DeFi ecosystem and contract interaction details;
- Rich experiences in Exploring DeFi protocols
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents.
- More benefits to be revealed throughout the process!