Principal/Senior Engineer - Defi - Blockchain Analysis engineer(Java)
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Cooperate with the team to complete the research and development of the blockchain project;
- Responsible for research on the data analysis of blockchain, understanding blockchain top projects, such as ETH, TRX, BSC and defi smart contract data analysis, and the most advanced public chain analysis;
- Collect the on-chain data on each smart contract into database;
- Understand smart contracts, interact through web3j and existing smart contracts;
- Responsible for blockchain smart contract related case study, research, collection and collation;
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in finance, computer science, software engineering, mathematics or information technology;
- Years of experience in java development experience, have a blockchain background, have a certain understanding of ethereum and other chains;
- Strong interest in blockchain technology, strong learning ability and understanding ability;
- Good communication, teamwork and pressure resistance;
Nice to Haves:
- Familiar with the basic principles of Bitcoin / Ethereum, understand smart contracts, and be able to use smart contract deployment and debug tools such as hardhat and Remix;
- Knowledge of one or more major DeFi projects: MakerDao, Uniwap, compound, synthetix, etc. Or knowledge of NFT, etc.;
- Familiar with Solidity language, smart contract source code reading ability.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!