Software Engineer - Java (Asset & Custody)
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
OKX will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require OKX's sponsorship of a visa.
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ride on the momentum of a greenfield project and brand-new team with one of the biggest crypto exchanges in the world.
- Design and implement of high-performing and scalable while flexible user centre services for our ever-growing users across the globe and continuously changing regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with Product, Design and Marketing teams to drive rapid innovation in cross-functional teams.
What We Look For In You
- Experience in Microservice/API development with Java/SpringBoot/SpringCloud.
- Knowledgeable in multi-threading and distributed architecture. Understanding of mainstream messaging frameworks including Kafka, Tibco, Informatica UM etc.
- Solid experience with relational databases.
- Comfortable with cloud-based Linux environment.
- Embrace agile development process including TDD, CI and Scrum.
- Experience working with teams across offices and time zones.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge in Spring Security is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!