Graduate Hire 2024 - Backend Engineer
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
OKX will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require OKX's sponsorship of a visa.
At OKX, our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers everyone to explore the crypto world. In addition to its world-class Defi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by the blockchain and the power of decentralised finance. We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. Our engaging culture unites us; here, we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding, diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from; here, everyone feels valued and respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive - we want to bring out the best in you.
About OKX Graduate Program (Supernova)
Supernova Program is a 3-year career accelerator program that aims to fast-track young, high-performing graduates into technical experts and future leaders in the Product & Engineering team. We firmly believe in the youthful power of the new era. Join us to achieve your narrative around crypto.
- Design and Development of cutting-edge crypto-linked products on the platform
- Work closely with Product, Design and Marketing teams to drive rapid innovation in cross-functional teams
- Build high availability high performance distributed service
- Improve technology best practices and code reviews for peers
- Bachelors in Science / Technology / Engineering / Mathematics
- Experience in Microservice/ API development with Java/SpringBoot/SpringCloud
- Knowledgeable in multi-threading and distributed architecture. Understanding of mainstream messaging frameworks including Kafka, etc.
- Solid experience with relational databases
- Comfortable with cloud-based Linux environment
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration
- Willing to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, and structured products
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances [delete for remote roles]
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants [delete for remote roles]
- More that we love to tell you along the process!