Senior Research Strategist
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
Global Research at OKX is a team of 8 researchers across the world. We drive customer centricity and innovation for the company, by delivering customer voice and insights into all phases of product development to make products usable and useful. We work in agile and embedded models, working very closely with product and design teams to implement our insights.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Experience in building user panels and programs that allow researchers to do their most impactful work.
- Ability to work with vendors to find international translation and be able to develop scalable models.
- You will report directly to the Head of Research, work closely with the other researchers on the team, and be a strategic partner recommending scalable solutions as we continue to grow.
- Be the operations and strategic partner to the Head of the Research - overseas the systems to manage workflow, advise on recruitment resources, and identify new opportunities to improve the effectiveness of how we work.
- Optimize and grow the essential processes that allow research to grow, including overseeing the research panels, data governance, tool and vendor management, recruitment, and knowledge management.
- Create and own the user panel, process, strategy and recruitment system at OKX to ensure our process is efficient, compliant, and a delightful experience for participants and researchers.
- Run the community research panel, including recruitment, incentive strategy, member experience, essential program indicators, and best practices and how-to guides.
- Manage third-party vendor relationships to ensure all engagements meet the needs of the research team and procurement, legal, security, and privacy requirements.
- Work with research leads to identifying new tools and opportunities to improve the way we work.
- Develop and document processes, best practices, and templates to ensure workflow is consistent and efficient across researchers.
What We Look For In You
- Experience building 0-1 research process and panels and scaling
- Knowledge and interest in the blockchain and fintech industry
- Experience working with cross functional team - product teams (PM, Design and more)
- Working knowledge of all the research methodologies and how recruitment varies for them: primary qualitative and quantitative research methodologies such as usability tests, interviews, surveys, card sorting, tree testing, and knowing when these are best used. Usability, individual interviews, surveys
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3+ years of experience leading research studies: planning, recruiting, executing, analyzing, and activating. We expect to hear examples of what you process/ panels you built and influenced research/ product and design efficiency.
- Experience in building research panels or customer service communities and implementing.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, including educating the team about user research.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to write in professional English. Mandarin is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!