Senior Product Manager, Blockchain Explorer
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our blockchain explorer team, dedicated to crafting best-in-the-industry multi-chain blockchain explorers for web3 users and developers. We are committed to making blockchain-related information accessible to everyone and enabling people to understand on-chain information in the simplest way possible. With years of development, our multi-chain explorer has become a global leader in blockchain data services, providing comprehensive data analysis of major blockchains and technical services to a wide variety of users.
As a crucial team member, you will take the lead in product managing our consumer-facing multi-chain explorer product, translating the latest web3 trends and insights into product features benefiting web3 uses. You live and breathe with data analytics, leveraging data and funnel insights to improve products and drive user growth. This role also involves direct engagement with our community users and partners, showcasing our latest updates and insights and contributing to advancing industry standards for blockchain data parsing and analytics.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research, staying informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners.
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development; be responsible for product traffic volume and improve through data analysis, product optimizations, function design, etc
- Drive consumer adoption and growth with innovative product features that can capture the latest consumer behavior or industry trends.
- Lead end-to-end delivery of product features, define and prioritize product roadmap, and stay attuned to customer needs, our solutions, go-to-market performance and challenges.
What We Look For In You
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience, including 1-3 years in product management and growth in a large-scale internet company. Blockchain or crypto/defi experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of managing complex product development involving globalization and localization, capable of launching products for global markets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling effective collaboration across design, engineering, marketing, and user interactions.
- A proactive Just Do It attitude, demonstrating a sense of urgency and customer obsession with sharp eyes for good design and user experience
- Proficiency in English.
Nice to Have
- Familiar with DeFi ecosystem and contract interaction details.
- Rich experiences in Exploring DeFi protocols.
- Prior experiences in user growth in a large-scale internet or web3 company.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!