Principal/Senior Engineer - Defi - Explorer(Java)
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for developing Defi Explorer function, handle hyperscale data scenarios
- Collaborate with the product team to independently complete module business design, and prepare core flow summary and detailed designs.
- Independently design and develop work in accordance with the company's project development specifications.
- Collaborate with the technical manager to design technical solutions for data storage and data application in big data scenarios, and overcome technical difficulties.
- Proactively research and learn about blockchain knowledge, and continuously update one's own technical skills.
What We Look For In You:
- Years of experience in Java development, proficient in multithreading, locking, caching, design patterns, JVM tuning, and other related technologies.
- Familiar with development frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, MyBatis, among others.
- Familiar with MySQL, Redis, and SQL optimization.
- Familiar with Elasticsearch, HBase, Kafka, and other tools, and understand their core technical principles.
- Proficient in using tools such as Idea, Git, Maven, among others.
- Strong learning ability, initiative, sense of responsibility, good communication skills, team spirit, and bilingual proficiency in English and Chinese.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms, capable of extracting useful information from massive data and analyzing address behavior characteristics.
- Experience with data warehouses and the ability to calculate complex business data
- Prior experience in big data or blockchain-related work is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!