Principal Product Manager - Compliance & AML
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Who We Are
OKX is revolutionizing world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of @McLarenF1 @ManCity @Tribeca.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Product Director to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product management, as well as a deep understanding of the crypto industry and regulatory compliance. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing compliance services for our crypto platform, which includes the AML system and transaction monitoring system etc. You will have the opportunity to participate in building the world's leading compliant crypto exchange.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and manage the product roadmap for AML and transaction monitoring products.
- Work with the compliance team to design transaction monitoring framework and continuously improve quality and efficiency
- Work closely with stakeholders, including compliance and legal teams, to ensure that our product meets all regulatory requirements and standards.
- Identify and analyze market trends and compliance needs and drive product delivery
- Communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmaps to stakeholders, including senior leadership and customers.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to stay up-to-date on industry trends and advancements.
What We Look For In You
- 10+ years of experience in product design and management, with a focus on compliance and AML within financial services.
- Strong technical background and the ability to understand complex technical concepts.
- Excellent project management and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's or above degree.
Nice to Haves
- Deep understanding of the crypto industry and regulatory compliance, including experience with crypto license implementation and transaction monitoring, is a plus.
- Mandarin Bilingual
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
The salary range for this position is $197,000 to $270,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.