OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Opportunity
Key Responsibilities: What You'll be Doing:
- Develop and execute AI Chatbot automations and other automations in the tools and technology integrated with chatbot to drive ROI
- Design user-centric conversational experiences and user journeys to enhance digital retail customer experience-Enable and maintain multilanguage chatbot flows by structuring content blocks and use bot performance metrics to drive continuous improvement on the bot contents.
- Responsible for documentation of standards, frameworks, processes, and methodology and educate the importance, benefits, and values of a conversation design-led channels strategy
- Identify trends and patterns in customer interaction and conversation data that present opportunities to improve operating efficiencies, customer experience, and process improvement through automation
- Identify areas of improvement and innovation by data analytics techniques to analyze conversation data and voice of customers.
- Manage the process of testing, implementing and maintaining the chatbot features including API and software integrations
- Assists bot manager in additional projects with analysis and execution for process/tools improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts for automation for the global operations team.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in chatbot design and natural language processing (NLP) techniques.
Requirements: What We Look For In You
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in chatbot development or related field.
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) techniques, artificial intelligence, machine learning and ability to incorporate them into chatbot design.
- Experience with workflows creation and personalized experiences with conversion in mind.
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms and their application to chatbot development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- A self-starter who can take action with minimal supervision and consistently deliver against deadlines and goals.
- Comfortable with a metrics orientation, and can analyse reports and identify actionable insights to drive new opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Yearly Bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.