Principal Engineer/Staff Engineer - Container Development Engineer
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
About infrastructure team
The infrastructure architecture department is oriented towards the entire company, providing stable basic software libraries and basic platform architecture and implements. Intended to enhance overall stability and delivery efficiency for the company's business development. At the same time, standardize the R&D technology process and reduce risk.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building Cloud-Native architecture in large-scale and complex scenarios.
- Design and develop Cloud-Native components such as cluster management, distributed scheduling, and application management.
What We Look For In You
- Require a bachelor's degree in computer science or related majors.
- Require some basic knowledge, just like operating system、computer network、distributed system、data structures、algorithms.
- Require Java/Golang/C++、Docker、Kubernetes、eBPF、Service Mesh、Dapr、Observability, etc skills.
- Good engineering practices.
Nice to have
- Have practical work experience, including but not limited to distributed applications、distributed computing、distributed scheduling or distributed storage/database.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!