Engineering Director - Java (Exchange Platform - Trading Services)
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
The trading services team provides core order and position management systems, manual, automatic, social, and broker trading products of full spectrum of products (spot, margin, futures, options, perpetures, etc.) for the exchange. It is the backbone of our industry-leading trading product used by millions of users.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and implement innovative solutions for our full range of trading products including spot, future, perpetual swap and options
- Build out industry-leading risk management platform
- Build out automated trading strategies
- Performance, stability optimization for overall trading architecture aiming for low latency, high availability and scalability
What We Look For In You
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent with high performance Java and async programming patterns
- Familiar with distributed systems and micro service architecture
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration
- Willing to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, and structured products
- Crypto trading, traditional trading core system or big/complicated distributed system experience is a plus
- Team management experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!