Web3 Strategy Manager
Who We Are:
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
Join our dynamic team as the CEO office Strategy Analyst Manager and drive the company's strategic vision to new heights. Your contributions will directly impact our growth and success in a rapidly evolving market.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Sitting in the CEO office team, this role will give you both the exposure and visibility on strategic growth, Web3 initiatives within OKX.
- Your expertise in Web3 will be crucial in developing and implementing Web3 Product and business strategies that enhance the company's overall vision and goals.
- Collaborate with product & engineering teams to identify deep roots product/tech issues and seek opportunities to drive innovation in Web3 business.
- Monitor and evaluate competitors' activities, including product strategies, market share and so on. Stay abreast of developments in the blockchain and Web3 space.
- Work with likeminded talents within the Global CEO office team on mid-long term growth strategies for Web3 within OKX.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Blockchain Technology or related field.
- Proven professional experience in Web3 landscape, consulting, strategic planning space, proven professional experience in a DeFi/blockchain network company or project is a plus.
- Ability to identify hot projects in the NFT/Defi space for our marketplace & discover products.
- Strong analytical, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate through ambiguity and problem solving.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner, influence and present ideas with top executives effectively.
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.