Senior Agent, Customer Service (Indonesian Speaker)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About this job:
Interacts with customers to address their inquiries and problems in real-time. Quick responses through live chat and professional, courteous customer service are among your duties. Additionally, following up on help requests usually requires email communication as part of your tasks.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Attending to all inquiries/issues from global customers on multiple channels including email, chat, voice, and social media.
- Liaising with both internal & external stakeholder e.g. product managers & the marketing team to handle complaints and feedback related to websites, products, platforms, and services, etc.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Escalate any queries or unresolved issues to Level 2/Supervisors and as advised by the operations management, which cannot be completed within the agreed procedures.
What We Look For In You:
- A diploma in finance, customer service, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a social media agent, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Indonesian & English with multi-language skills would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingly to work according to given schedule to support 24x7 operations.
- Strong people skills: Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm under pressure.
- Solutions mindset: passion to find the right solution for Customer, and resolve the issue overcoming obstacles; good cost-efficient decision making.
- Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issue for Customers, while managing time.
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively.
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of CRM tools, such as Zendesk.
- Familiar with crypto/finance-technology industry
- Experience working with teams across global offices and time zones.
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer and others applications like GA.
- Call center customer service-related work experience is preferred.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Generous KPI bonus program + Shift Allowance + Annual Increment).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Yearly Bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.