Senior Product Manager (Earn)
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
The Financial Product Team strives to provide secure, simple, and reliable crypto financial services to users worldwide. With a focus on user satisfaction, the team is responsible for key functionalities of earn and loan products.
By continuously refining and enhancing these core aspects, the Financial Product Team aims to provide customers with an exceptional user experience, empowering them to earn crypto daily in a trusted space or borrow crypto easily.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the product design of the industry-leading cryptocurrency financial products, including demand and term financial products, etc
- Responsible for the underlying asset scheme design of cryptocurrency financial products, and the underlying asset design that meets the market demand according to the company's business.
- Define, track business metrics and generate product proposal for optimization
- Responsible for the financial capacity building of the financial business department.
- Responsible for asset liquidity management and risk control measures.
- Have in-depth understanding and experience in the design and management of financial business, and fixed income of banks, securities companies, asset management institutions and other financial institutions.
- Familiar with the main methods of asset liquidity management, have a good understanding of the risk control of financial products.
- Passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrency, eager to learn more about the industry as a long-term goal.
- Innovative thinking and creative problem solving.
- Bachelor degree or above, relevant working experience in financial industry. Master degree or above from a well-known financial institution is preferred.
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin Chinese
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the crypto industry with exposure to obtaining licenses and approvals for crypto-related businesses
- In-depth knowledge of local and international crypto regulations and emerging trends
Perks & Benefits:
Competitive total compensation
Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
More that we love to tell you along the process!