Product Director, On-chain Compliance
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. As one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges, OKX uses innovative blockchain technology to redefine the financial ecosystem. With millions of global users and an array of diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools, we strive to empower everyone to explore the world of crypto.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our on-chain compliance product team, dedicated to crafting cutting-edge anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services for the key participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Collaborating cross-functionally with engineers, designers, marketing, and sales, our product team strives to develop products and services that foster repeatable revenue growth and a sustained competitive edge.
As a crucial team member, you will take the lead in product managing our onchain compliance software and investigation services, catering to both internal and external customers. This role involves direct engagement with crypto businesses, financial institutions and government customers, requiring a deep understanding of customer and business challenges. Working closely with a team of engineers, data experts and partners, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our world-leading compliance platform, contributing to setting industry standards for cryptocurrency intelligence.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of market dynamics and industry trends, anticipating the impact of crypto, financial crime, and regulations on product requirements. Stay informed about the competitive landscape and the complementary ecosystem.
- Conduct regular user research to deeply comprehend the needs, pain points, thought processes and purchasing behaviors of users and customers of our compliance and investigation platform.
- Lead end-to-end delivery of product features, define and prioritize product roadmap, and stay attuned to customer needs, our solutions, go-to-market performance and challenges.
- Collaborate with product leadership to formulate a shared product vision and strategy, fostering consensus between business and technical stakeholders.
What We Look For In You:
- A minimum of 5-10 years of work experience, including 3-5 years in product management within SaaS, regtech, or fintech. Blockchain or crypto experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of managing complex product development cycles, collaborating with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize projects from ideation to launch, with a constant focus on improving metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling effective collaboration across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and user interactions.
- An ownership mindset, making decisions on behalf of the company rather than limiting oneself to team boundaries.
- A proactive Just Do It attitude, demonstrating a sense of urgency and customer obsession.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience working directly with Chainalysis, TRM Labs, Elliptic or similar entities.
- Entrepreneur spirit with startup experience, showcasing a scappy and self-starting approach.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents.
- More benefits to be revealed throughout the process!