Senior Data Analyst, Core Product
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading the team by leveraging data to optimize fiat product features for OKX
- Work directly with our core product team to identify needs, suggest solutions, execute and communicate insights
- The ideal candidate is someone who comes with experience in data analysis and A/B testing, collaborative, has strong communication and problem solving skills via data analytical tools and methodologies.
What We Look For
What We Look For In You:
- 5+ years in data analytics and data science
- Proactive mindset and good coordination skills across different departments to solve complicated problems.
- Familiarity working with product analytics solutions and event based analytics.
- Advanced SQL skills and familiarity with data modeling.
- Experience with Python and relevant analytics/ML libraries
- Ability to apply statistical analysis and data mining methods.
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain innovations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate insights into clear and actionable plans for products.
Perks & Benefits
Perks and benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company event
- More that we love to tell you along the process!