Senior Agent, Community Operator (English & Mandarin Support)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimise their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognised as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage OKX novice group operation and build the pertinent new user conversion and retention strategy.
- Manage and moderate online communities, such as Telegram, Discord, Reddit.
- Offer customer support to the OKX community and establish a strong sense of trust among all users.
- Moderate the OKX community chat groups and interact with the users to increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms and groups to facilitate the expansion of OKX's user base and influence.
- Organizing online events, campaigns and conducting product and service surveys.
- Data and user trend analysis for improving users trading behaviour.
- Assist in gathering user feedback and providing valuable market insights.
- KOL leads sourcing and onboarding.
- OKX educational content creation and publishing.
What We Look For in You:
- A Degree in finance, customer service, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a social media agent, customer service, or a similar role.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin as the role requires to deal with China/ Hong Kong Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingly to work according to given schedule to support 24x7 operations.
- Strong people skills: Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm under pressure.
- Solutions mindset: Passion to find the right solution for customers, and resolve the issue overcoming obstacles; good cost-efficient decision making.
- Excellent time management: Ability to multi-task to solve issues for customers, while managing time.
- Knowledge on Hubspot management, bot setting and automation is a plus.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange, walking distance to MRT TRX.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Shift Allowance + KPI Allowance + Annual Increment)
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Unlimited transport allowance (T&C apply)
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 training & wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX)
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nation