Global Employer Digital and Social Media Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
The Global Employer Digital and Social Media Manager is responsible for deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting, brand awareness and online reputation, and content management of the organisation's employer branding social media channels. A successful candidate would be keenly aware of content that makes potential candidates and employees tick.
You would have a diverse range of skills, knowledge and experience relating to social listening, social copywriting, media production (i.e. adapting and resizing graphics, videos, GIFs), performance reporting and paid media management (i.e. targeting for paid campaigns). You are a positive, solution-oriented person looking to work with great people who are passionate and driven to achieve the mission together.
What You’ll Be Doing
Keen understanding of Social Media and Digital Marketing channels
- Excellent understanding and use of these social media channels – LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube are musts. Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord, Reddit and other social channels are nice-to-know
- Experienced with creating organic content (monthly content calendar, individual post ideas and copy etc)
- Communicates in a professional and unique social media ‘voice’ for different talent personas
- Adept with social content publishing and marketing
Media Buying and Performance Marketing
- Good understanding of paid social campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Demonstrates understanding of various media buying objectives available on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Have proven experience setting up and running paid campaigns on social channels.
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (set up of campaigns and A/B testing)
- Familiarity with social media management tools and platforms
- Drive social accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Conceptualise, plan, develop and execute social media campaigns supporting the organisation's core values and our talent personas' preferences
- Able to identify stakeholders and communicate effectively to pull high quality global content together
- Demonstrates understanding of, and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, campaign budgeting, campaign creation, optimization and time management
- Proactive in optimising campaigns and recommending improvements to copy in a timely manner to achieve better results
- Demonstrates a strong motivation to create quality and creative content in different media types
- Ability to develop monthly content plans with strategic and ideate with the global employer branding team
- Strong writing skills as this role requires development of social post copy
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations/ ideas around trending topics
- Ability to liaise with creative, design and production agencies to bring life to your ideas
Data Analysis and Social Listening
- Experience compiling data across social media platforms for weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimization, and future strategy development
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long-term execution plans or short-term activations
- Strong understanding of data analytics, including knowledge of analytics software such as LinkedIn Insights, SocialBakers or similar
- Ability to use social listening tools such as Synthesio, Meltwater or similar.
- Understanding of omni-channel marketing strategies (website, marketing automation, targeted ads, SEO/SEM, email) to achieve business goals
- Identify, develop and drive new innovative technologies for creative campaigns and drive changes in processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of marketing e.g. mobile app collaborations, social performance monitoring / social listening
- Working with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager or similar
What We Look For In You
- Extensive hands-on experience in social media management for tech-focused companies
- Expertise managing LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok are required
- Basic graphics and video editing skills
- Experience managing meaningful relationships through community programs (AMA Sessions with Prizes, etc.)
- Demonstrate the ability to understand important performance drivers against statistical findings and produce performance reports that analyse results
- Results on social media campaigns and long-term strategy
- Meticulous and organised
- Resourceful problem solver
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to work across different teams in various countries / time zones
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!