Crypto Exchange Fiat Operation Manager
Brazil · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
- Manage customers' fiat currency deposits and withdrawals on the exchange platform, be responsible for overseeing and executing the transfer of fiat currency into and out of theexchange
- Reconcile daily fiat balances between the exchange system and bank accounts
- Handle accounting and processing of transaction fees
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in fiat operations, preferably in cryptocurrency, banking,payment services, or fintech industries
- Solid understanding of cryptocurrency markets, blockchain technology, and related regulations in Brazil
- Proficient in financial reconciliation and accounting principles
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large data sets.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with AML/KYC regulations and compliance procedures is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.