Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for talented Quality Assurance Engineers, who will work closely with developers and product managers, create detailed test plans, and drive execution of test cases. We have a strong focus on automated testing，and the QA team is embracing cutting-edge testing automation technology to improve efficiency of software delivery. If you want to help shaping out the next-generation crypto platform, and have a strong commitment to quality, we should have a chat.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Review product requirements and technical architecture. Identify potential risks in software quality and provide feedbacks to help improve robustness of the system.
- Create tailer-made, comprehensive testing plan and testing cases. Communicate clearly with key stakeholders in product and development teams.
- Execute testing plan in managed testing environments. Document and track bugs.
- Build automated testing solutions for API testing and e2e integration testing.
- Pair with development team, participate in code reviews, identify gaps in testability of the system, and help build towards comprehensive regression coverage that can be executed automatically.
What We Look For In You:
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance or a similar position.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Fluent with software development tools including Maven, Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Familiar with mainstream Java open source frameworks and middlewares, including Spring Boot, Kafka, Nacos, etc.
- Professional experience in adopting or building automated testing tools.
- Good team work spirit, strong communication skills, able to complete tasks independently.
- Willing to learn all aspects of products in financial and crypto markets. Previous experience in financial institution is preferred.