Account Manager - Institutional
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 28, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong operations and technical background, and proficiency in English along with at least one additional language. The primary responsibilities of this role include providing exceptional internal support and collaborating with cross-functional teams. Trading knowledge is highly desirable for this position. This position provides an excellent opportunity to become an account manager or business development professional in the future.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Increase operational efficiency throughout the business development organization
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders across product, compliance, legal, risk teams across various geographies.
- Co-own & manage incentive programs of DMM, VIP package and incentive program with product & CEO office
- Prepare and present for quarterly business reviews for the APAC region
- Identify upselling and cross selling opportunities for existing clients in the APAC region
- Resolve customer's queries related to account, product and/or API
- Leads generation and referral to Institutional BD team where applicable
What We Look For In You
- Possess prior crypto industry experience in Account Manager capacity
- Effective communicator, and able to conduct themselves professionally to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of delivering growth metrics, leads, client conversations, and revenue generation.
- Proactiveness and minimum supervision are needed, as ownership of responsibilities and a task-oriented mindset are a must in a remote set-up
- Able to work on a shift basis, including weekends at times but not exceeding 5 days work week
Nice to Haves
- Can speak multiple languages
- Strong network presence and connections
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!