Product Design Ops Lead
Product, Design, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2023
OKX will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require OKX's sponsorship of a visa.
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
The Design Operations(Design Ops) team is responsible for a mix of managing the design team’s business operations, ensures design excellence, and helps shape and drive the design team’s culture, craft, and priorities.
As the Design Ops, you will partner with cross-functional members of our product teams such as design managers, product managers, product designers, engineers, and business leaders. You will help enable the design team to focus their time on designing and shipping great products as well as ensure design has a high bar for quality. You will also manage the process and prioritizations to align the delivery of high-quality design work to the most important product areas.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with and support the design team in delivering high-quality designs; act as a bridge between the design team and the engineering and product management teams, connecting all groups and making sure inter-dependencies are understood and planned for effectively
- Point out connections and potential collisions between different products, features and platforms and reconciles these
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, and etc.
- Develop and manage design programs including resourcing, timelines, and identifying new design programs
- Establish project timelines and tasks and manage large projects through all phases of implementation
- Define and create a process to receive design requests and prioritize them
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release
- Interface with internal business partners throughout various departments
- Provide stakeholders with visibility and updates of current projects, resource utilization, team performance and product health across your teams
- Implement or drive required changes to make sure designers are working at optimum efficiency
What We Look For In You
- Bachelor's degree in Management or equivalent experience
- PMO or PM role in a company of equivalent scale
- Ability to understand complex programs, scope and prioritize projects, and define schedules
- Deep experience in integrating processes with creative minds, excellent risk control, and project reporting abilities
- Basic understanding of qualitative and quantitative research best practices
Nice to Haves
- Bilingual in English and Chinese as this role requires to liaise with Chinese speaking stakeholders
- Experience with the following software: Figma, Jira, Linear, Trello and Notion
- Understanding data and having basic knowledge of data analysis
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!