Staff Engineer, Plaform Risk
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
OKX will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require OKX's sponsorship of a visa.
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
The Platform Risk team is responsible for supporting risk management on the OKX platform, along with the development of related risk management systems and processes. We collaborate with data analysis and artificial intelligence teams to design and develop various risk management strategies to address various risk challenges in different businesses, in order to protect the company's interests and the financial security of our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the formulation, selection, and development of the technical solutions of risk management related system, as well as performance optimization and tackling key technical issues
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating resources, leading project development, capable of addressing issues in the project and ensuring high-quality completion on schedule
- Facilitate cross-team communication and coordination as well as work progression, control the quality of code and improve team efficiency in coordination
- Proactively take responsibilities and cultivate or discover technical talents in the team
What We Look For In You
- Solid Java foundation, deep understanding of JVM configuration optimization strategies and performance tuning, familiar with IO, multithreading, and concurrent frameworks, familiar with common data structures, algorithms and design patterns, having good programming standards and extensive work experience
- Familiar with mainstream open-source application frameworks, such as SpringBoot, SpringMVC, Mybatis, SpringCloud, etc
- Familiar with databases like MySQL, Oracle, etc., with a deep understanding of transactions, locks, indexes, as well as experience in database and SQL optimization, and design methods like database sharding and master-slave synchronization
- Familiar with common middleware, such as MQ, RPC, cache, messaging queues, etc
- Deep understanding of design principles of commonly used caching systems such as Memcached, Redis, etc, and can accurately select cache solutions
- Familiar with principles of distributed systems: CAP, consistency, idempotent operations, etc
- Understand the basic concepts and methods of risk management, familiar with common risk models and evaluation metrics
- Clear logic, agile thinking, good learning, and communication skills
- Integrity and honesty, strong career-mindedness, passionate about technology, and able to handle a certain amount of work pressure
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!