Staff Engineer, Market Place and Discovery
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
OKX will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require OKX's sponsorship of a visa.
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
Join our team and take on the responsibilty of web3 marketplace technical review, automation capability building, and enhancing review efficiency, and do the right thing. With leadership experience, you will guide our team in planning work routes and improving work collaboration and efficiency. Become a valued member of our team, make an impact, and thrive in our dynamic and supportive environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build out well-tested backend systems for serving our OKX marketplace features
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments
- Scale up the NFT marketplace across multiple blockchains and core protocols
What We Look For In You
- 4+ years of professional experience building scalable backend systems
- Drive and ambition to lead the development of a brand new platform
- Ability to write high quality, well tested code
- Potential to grow into a leadership position as the team expands
- Fluency in Java
- Passion or growing interest in decentralized technologies
- Understanding of the basic mechanics of blockchain applications and dApps
Nice to Haves
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or other security certification
- Prior experience with GRC tooling and/or implementation.
- Past experience working with crypto platforms
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!