Senior Manager /Expert HRBP (Corporate Functions)
People & HR
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
As a Global HRBP Lead for Corporate Functions, you will play a pivotal role in our Human Resources team, contributing to the creation of a people-centric work environment and experience for employees across our global teams. Leading a team of HRBPs, you will collaborate closely with our business leaders and global HR teams, to drive organizational and team effectiveness, talent development, and team building, ensuring alignment and support towards the company's vision and growth. It would be ideal to have language proficiency in both English and Mandarin to facilitate and bridge communications across international teams. You will be a critical partner in enhancing our existing HR processes, HR systems and introducing relevant global HR programs/initiatives.
The portfolio for this role is dedicated to our Corporate Functions team, which covers Legal, Compliance & Government, HR, Admin, Leadership Growth and Finance departments.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide global HR strategic partnership to the functional business leaders to craft and implement targeted people strategies and programs that supports the overall business growth and direction.
- Develop sound business acumen to provide deep business context back to the rest of the HR team and collaborate with our HR COEs to create solutions that address our immediate operational needs and aligns our people plans to the overall business strategy.
- Build a high-performing HRBP team by guiding and mentoring team members on best practices to establish the HRBP team as a trustworthy HR partner with our business partners.
- Coach leaders on people-related matters including talent attraction, development, performance management, succession, organizational effectiveness, company policies, HR programs and building a high-performance team.
- Ability to use a data-driven approach to identify opportunities for areas of development to make better decisions for the business.
- Foster better decision-making through enhanced collaboration between the HR team and business units, and be able to provide sound recommendations to our business leaders.
What We Look For In You:
- Solid experience in human resources, ideally in the capacity as a HRBP leader. Preferably in a high-growth technology company where you have thrived in the constant change around you.
- To excel as a trusted HR partner and leader, you will need to have excellent leadership skills with a strategic mindset and ability to roll your sleeves to get things done.
- Possess strong listening and communication skills with an analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in collaborating and communicating effectively across a highly global and cross-cultural team
- People/Team Management experience preferred, coaching, training and mentoring staff.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin would be preferred as there will be close partnership with stakeholders based in Mainland China.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!