Senior R&D Engineer (Java/Python)
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2023
Who We Are:
OKX is revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems.We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of @McLarenF1 @ManCity @Tribeca.
About the Team:
The multi-lingual team mainly supports OKX's international business, build out international and localization platforms and tools, formulating corresponding processes and specifications. Our team is responsible for the company's overall content output and management, quality and efficiency, provide end-to-end solutions for different businesses, finally provides friendly localized content and experiences to global users.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the establishment of internationalization and localization platforms, and the formulation and implementation of process specifications
- Actively assume team tasks and be responsible for the formulation and development of technical plans for mid-stage projects
- Have rich experience in business leadership and promotion, and support horizontal business integration and implementation
- Lead the completion of project research and development, be able to solve problems in the project and improve related performance
- Cross-team communication, coordination and work advancement, collaborative teamwork and efficiency improvement
What We Look For In You:
- Java or Python technology stack, familiar with common data structures and algorithms, and familiar with mainstream open source application frameworks
- Understand the general principles of machine learning and natural language processing, relevant engineering experience or enthusiasts are preferred
- Familiar with storage such as MySQL and ES, have an in-depth understanding of things, locks, and indexes, and have experience in database optimization
- Familiar with commonly used middleware, such as MQ, RPC, cache, message bus, task scheduling, load balancing, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of the design principles and applications of commonly used cache systems, such as Memcached, Redis, etc.
- Familiar with microservices and distributed systems and principles: service discovery, link tracking, CAP, consistency, etc.
- Clear logic, quick thinking, good learning and communication skills, and able to communicate simply in English
- Have innovative consciousness and exploration spirit, strong teamwork ability, and be able to withstand a certain amount of work pressure
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!