Affiliate Business Development Manager
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment to OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
This is a full time remote role and does not have to be based in Singapore
What you will be doing:
- Develop, manage, and optimize affiliate campaigns; Develop new affiliate network and improve the performance of existing affiliates
- Mainly focus on expanding the influencer resources in local market, which could bring trading users and income to the platform
- Devise creative ways to identify potential affiliates
- Optimize the strategy of business develop and plan corresponding actions to ensure the conversion rate
- Analyze user habits and user behavior, and judge the trend of business development
You’d be a great fit if you have the following skills:
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3+ years of affiliate marketing/ business development experience in the Cryptocurrency space
- Experience in building large affiliate networks from start to finish
- Experience with analytical tools and reporting such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- Understanding of fundamental affiliate customer acquisition KPIs and optimization methods to improve performance through data analysis and segmentation