Web3 Ecosystem Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who we are:
OKX is revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems.We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of @McLarenF1 @ManCity @Tribeca
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify growth opportunities and channels across CeFi and DeFi products through research using data from key metrics.
- Identify and analyze current GTM gaps and strengthen the product ecosystem pipeline in different functions within OKX.
- Initiate ecosystem development plans and conduct succession planning initiatives.
- Strategize and execute omnichannel campaigns for ecosystem growth with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify online & offline awareness and conversion opportunities. Plan and coordinate with other departments to execute events with attention to financial and time constraints. Execute offline activations and provide post-activation reports.
- Help external teams navigate the ecosystems: available technical solutions, partners & economics considerations, potential funding opportunities, etc.
- Collaborate with business, product, and engineering teams to develop and execute strategies to increase the number of active users and developers in the ecosystem.
- Lead regular communications, provide post-campaign learnings with internal and external stakeholders, and implement an optimization plan.
- 4+ years of professional experience in the Web3 landscape and at least 2 years in web3/crypto ecosystem marketing. Professional experience in a DeFi/blockchain network company or project is a plus.
- Familiar with both centralized and decentralized blockchain platforms and services for retail users and developers
- An ROI-driven and strategic leader with both creativity and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence stakeholders
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and the ability to resolve problems quickly
- Highly organized; ability to meet tight deadlines, manage budgets, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- High levels of energy and can work autonomously with little guidance
We are looking for a passionate and strategic thinking leadership management expert