Web3 Campaign Manager
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the role
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify growth opportunities for user acquisition and channels across products through research using data from key metrics
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Marketing teams, Partnerships, and other stakeholders to align marketing campaign strategy with business priorities and apply insights from campaign reviews
- Develop a cohesive, shared GTM plan with timelines through collaboration with key stakeholders
- Leverage historical data and customer insights to build, test, and iterate on the optimal channel mix
- Provide POV on new marketing trends and user stories to identify, test, and optimize opportunities and processes
- Send regular communications and provide post-campaign learnings with internal and external stakeholders
- 4+ years of professional experience in Web3 landscape and at least 2 years in web3/crypto marketing. Professional experience in a DeFi/blockchain network company or project is a plus.
- Familiar with both centralized and decentralized blockchain platforms and services for retail users
- ROI-driven and strategic
- A natural leader with both creativity and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence stakeholders
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and the ability to resolve problems quickly
- Highly organized; ability to meet tight deadlines, manage budgets, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- High levels of energy and can work autonomously with little guidance