Team Lead, Platform Risk Management (Mandarin & English Support)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimise their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognised as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for daily management within the group.
- Collect common problems faced by risk-controlled users and try to solve them. Liaise with fiat currency operations, production and research team to promote the optimization of risk control strategies and products.
- According to the platform’s risk management review process, lead the team to ensure smooth risk control review channels and efficient review to improve the risk control user experience.
What We Look For in You:
- Degree or above in any related field.
- With more than 1 year of customer service experience and management experience in a team of more than 10 members.
- Experience in handling user complaints or user risk review (source of funds) is preferred.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese as the role requires to deal with China/ Hong Kong Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Experience in handling crisis situations and have awareness of risk prediction.
- Willing to accept unplanned or unexpected overtime work, and be able to obey the Company's arrangements.
- Have empathy and good service awareness, and have the mindset to provide users with services that exceed expectations.
- Must be able to work in rotational shifts.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange, walking distance to MRT TRX.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Shift Allowance + KPI Allowance + Annual Increment)
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Unlimited transport allowance (T&C apply)
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 training & wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX)
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.