Team Lead, Customer Service (Korean Speaker)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the daily management of customer service, complete various data indicators given by the company to the department, and create a professional customer service brand image.
- Commit to the implementation of departmental goals, plans and policies. Formulate and supervise the implementation of rules and regulations to ensure the normal operation of the work.
- Regular tracking, analysis and summary of daily data, timely discovery of problems, optimization of team processes, tracking implementation, and accomplishment.
- According to actual needs, dynamic monitoring of competitive products, continuous output of competitive product analysis reports, provide direction for product upgrade and optimization.
What We Look For In You:
- Diploma or above in any related field.
- Must be able to work in rotational shifts.
- Excellent command of spoken English and Korean.
- Have a strong ability to learn quickly and self-motivation, strong resistance to pressure and strong sense of responsibility.
- Have a pioneering spirit, can find breakthroughs in the face of new business, and unite the team to promote business development.
- Strong communication, coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange, walking distance to MRT TRX.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience using Zendesk.
- Familiar with crypto/ finance-technology industry.
- Experience working with teams across global offices and time zones.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Generous KPI Bonus Program + Shift Allowance + Annual Increment)
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 training & wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX)
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations