Strategy Manager, Core Products
Who We Are:
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
Join our dynamic team as the CEO office Strategy Analyst Manager and drive the company's strategic vision to new heights. Your contributions will directly impact our growth and success in a rapidly evolving market.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Close collaboration & coordination with various business units, including but not limited to Product & Engineering, Marketing teams, Customer service and Growth units.
- Your expertise in consulting, financial technology, and technology related fields will be crucial in developing and implementing strategies that enhance the company's payment capabilities and customer experience.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and areas for improvement; recommend and implement strategies to enhance performance and profitability.
- Ability to conduct market research, competitive analysis, data analysing and industry trends assessment to inform strategic initiatives.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular performance reports to the CEO and stakeholders.
- Support cross-functional teams and play a consultative role in the execution of strategic projects, ensuring alignment with business objectives and timelines.
- Masters/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related field
- Proven track records in business analysis, project management, strategic planning, preferably in the finance/payment industry
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to interpret data, analyze trends, and develop actionable insights.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to influence and collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of initiative, adaptability, and problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements in the payment industry is a plus.