Sr Product Manager - Core Experience
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity:
As the Sr Product Manager focusing on Retail, you will be responsible for driving crypto retail user growth and business impact through a combination of global crypto features and unique local value propositions. You will simplify advanced strategies and technics and apply them into various retail features which help end users invest in crypto easily. You'll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key product initiatives focused on unlocking great user experiences based on data and insights. You'll be responsible for customer onboarding, activation, product adoption, repeated usage and retention goals. You'll drive decision making through quantitative results, research, and customer insights. You'll be joining our growing product team to help define the future of our company and product. If you are an entrepreneurial product leader, who doesn't hesitate to propose bold ideas and roll up your sleeves to put them into action, this role will be a great fit for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop Retail focused product strategy and manage the roadmap for product evolution
- Lead the product area, guide and coach the team to achieve deliverables and business impact with high efficiency
- Identify market opportunities and pursue differentiating and forward-thinking products and features for retail users
- Build operational maturity for product development and execution and represent products to business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Define and monitor KPIs for products while leading feature teams towards workflow, UX and design optimization to better meet KPI targets
- Drive product discussions with key stakeholders to ensure the product-line is meeting customer needs and market demand
- Assume accountability for product roadmaps, resource allocation, release cadence, testing and beta programs
- Partner with marketing and growth center teams to develop a go-to-market strategy that encompasses localized opportunities
What We Look For In You:
- Minimum of 7 years of product management, TPM, or software engineering experience, preferably experience with crypto, DeFi, social, gaming, e-commerce or finance
- A track record of success launching highly scalable and successful products within DeFi, crypto, fintech, social or gaming industries
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for Product Development, Engineering, Design and Marketing
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs
- Have an eye for good design and user experience
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Have worked with and built successful products with remote development teams
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin Chinese
Nice to Have:
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
The salary range for this position is $176,000.00 to $264,000.00. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.