Specialist, Quality Assurance (CDD)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Team
About the Opportunity
Requirements: What We Look For In You
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role (experience in the FinTech/Crypto industry will be an added advantage)
- Able to work on-site and start immediately.
- Highly motivated and detailed-oriented individual to join our team as QA Specialist.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and provide insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detailed-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and compliance standards related to customer service, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Customer Operations Performance Centre (COPC) standards
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Key Responsibilities: What You’ll be Doing
- Conduct regular evaluations of customer interactions (chat sessions, emails, social media, tickets) to assess agent performance, identify areas for improvement, and provide feedback and coaching.
- Conduct root cause analysis of quality issues and customer complaints to identify systemic problems and develop action plans for improvement.
- Analyze quality monitoring data to identify trends, patterns, and areas of improvement, and provide recommendations for training and process enhancements.
- Initiate calibration sessions within the operation, training, and product teams to establish process, define quality standards, ensure consistency/fairness, refine and refocus training.
- Develop and maintain quality documentation and processes including quality nuances/scorecards, quality assurance departmental SOP, and other quality-related materials.
- Collaborate with cross-function teams to identify and resolve quality-related matters.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in contact center quality assurance.
- Participate in the development and implementation of quality assurance initiatives and projects.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Generous KPI bonus program + Annual Increment).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Yearly Bonus
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.