Senior Associate, Platform Risk Management (Mandarin & English Support)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimise their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognised as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for anti-fraud related work on the platform.
- Responsible for analyzing and summarizing fraud case data.
- Responsible for promoting risk management relevant strategies and product optimization.
What We Look For in You:
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Experience in team management is preferred.
- With at least two years of anti-fraud work experience in financial institutions and professional knowledge in the anti-fraud field.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin as the role requires to deal with China/ Hong Kong Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Possess good cross-team communication and project advancement capabilities.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange, walking distance to MRT TRX.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + KPI Allowance + Annual Increment).
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Unlimited transport allowance (T&C apply)
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 training & wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX)
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.