Specialist, Learning & Development and Quality Assurance (LDQA) (Russian Speaker)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Team
This team is part of the Global Business Service (GBS) Centre, home to specialized teams of operations experts, many with years of first-hand experience across a wide range of industries and sectors. This team supports customers globally through different channels such as live chat, emails, tickets, social media, and many more. We work closely with all our key stakeholders, such as Marketing, Finance, and Payment Operations, to successfully launch various global products while understanding the associated risks and management strategies for business growth.
About the Opportunity
The Learning & Development | Quality Assurance specialist (LDQA) is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing effective training programs and materials for employees within an organization. The successful candidate will also responsible for ensuring the quality and effectiveness of the training programs through evaluation, assessment, and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will work closely with department leaders and subject matter experts to identify training needs, design training programs, manage the delivery of training programs and conduct audits of cases performed by operations teams to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to established standards. At your core, you will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, result-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on the fly. You must also have strong prioritization skills and a willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Key Responsibilities: What You’ll be Doing
- Develop and maintain training content and quality nuances for global business services teams.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for training-need-analysis (TnA) exercise, ongoing training recommendations based on product/process knowledge test (PKT) results
- Point of contact (POC) and trusted partner for internal stakeholders on training progress reports and interventions including training and development activities planning, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Introduce and presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussions, lectures, simulations, and videos.
- Conduct daily audits based on the group target assignment as per the quality assurance parameters
- Close any training and knowledge gaps with internal team (Learning & Development, Quality Assurance and Content) as well as stakeholders through calibration to drive positive value and impact to the organization.
- Initiate and lead continuous process improvement by analyzing performance reports to identify trends and patterns that may interfere with achieving goals and communicating with the necessary team, i.e OpEx, Ops Team, etc. for further action.
- Assist QA manager on any assignments or projects to improve the overall service quality and review accuracy of the team eg. create and communicate best practice/quality information/infographic to the Global Operation team.
Requirements: What We Look For In You
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in Training or Quality Assurance role preferably in Customer Service/Customer Due Diligence/Fraud Risk/Anti-money Laundering operations.
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) and e-learning development tools.
- Able to communicate fluently(speaking and writing) in English and one of these languages - Russian
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Independent and able to multitask, able to work within timelines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.